Parents & Spectators Code of Conduct
1. Remember that young people play organised sports for their own fun. They are not there to entertain you and they are not miniature Wallabies.
2. Be on your best behaviour. Don’t use profane language, or harass players, coaches or referees.
3. Applaud good play by your own team and the visiting team.
4. Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would be no games.
5. Never ridicule or yell at a player for making a mistake during a game.
6. Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
7. Respect the Referee’s decisions.
8. Encourage players to play according to the laws.
9. SLEDGING: THIS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED in any shape or form.
Players and Referees are NOT fair game.
Remember, the QJRU Management Committee and BJRU Competition Committee have the power to cite Players, Coaches, and/or Spectators for behaviour that may bring the game of Rugby into disrepute.